They say the way to achieve and maintain overall health & beauty you’re supposed to have five servings of fruits and veggies daily, and with so many beauty options out there in the whole wide world the options are infinite. And all the while the best beauty resource is right under our noses— Mother Nature! So for the next couple of weeks I will be offering you a weekly 5 natural beauty alternative and unexpected beauty substitutes using basic kitchen and household products.
Here’s your first five! Enjoy!
1. For stronger hair and nails combine one mashed avocado 1/2 for shorter hair, 1 egg yolk,& 1/2 tsp of olive oil work through your hair while it’s damp, leave on hair for
30 mins then shampoo for luxurious locks!
2. For strong nails combine 1/4 avocado, 1 egg white, 2 tsp oatmeal, & 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice ; apply to cuticle and nails for 20 mins then rinse.
3.for fewer breakouts do a weekly tomato mask. Place a thinly sliced tomato to entire face. Let juice soak into the pores. The lycopene in the tomato juice has acne fighting power! Try it today!
4. For smoother skin exfoliate your skin weekly. Try this easy to make body scrub; purée 2 pitted peaches in a small bowl. Mix with 1 tbsp olive oil and enough brown sugar to make a paste. Scrub entire body leave on for a min then rinse for silky smooth skin!
5. For a glowing complexion use this blueberry facial mask to seal in moisture. Put 2/3 cups of blueberries in blender along with the juice of one lemon, a handful of sliced almonds, 1 tbsp of full fat plain yogurt & 1 tbsp of honey. Sounds like a smoothie huh? Yum! Blend into a thick paste then transfer to a bowl, place in the fridge for a min to firm. Apply to the skin for 20 mins. Remember to spread evenly!
Try these fun recipes with some friends for some extra fun!!! Tell what you think? Describe your expierience with this fun recipes!
2. For the nails combine 1/4 avocado, 1 egg white,